Saturday, October 31, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Bloody Nurse
- Seen on boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal. Happy Halloween!
Labels: dolls, halloween, mannequins, montreal, store fronts, store windows
Friday, October 30, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Paris Metro People Mover
- This long, flat escalator is used at a long transfer point in Paris.
Labels: france, paris, subway stations, subways
Thursday, October 29, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Hotel
- Looking down from a window at Backpackers Bern, Switzerland.
Labels: bern, hotel, people, switzerland
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Three Tulips (or Roses)
- A stenciled garage door, near Dundas and Ossington, Toronto.
Labels: garage doors, graf, graffiti, stencils, street art, toronto
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Style Wars
- Interesting graf in the industriequartier - by the rail lines- Zurich.
Labels: graf, graffiti, street art, switzerland, zurich
Monday, October 26, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Wood Fence
- A wood fence on Bill Cameron Lane, Toronto.
Labels: bill cameron lane, fences, toronto, wood
Sunday, October 25, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Out for a Stroll
- Two pigeons, out for a walk in Toronto
Labels: birds, pigeons, toronto
Friday, October 23, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Station Beaudry
- This is a long flat escalator - some sort of people mover - heading into the metro from rue Sainte-Catherine, Montreal.
Labels: montreal, subway stations, transit
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Helvetica
- A statue near the Swiss Parliament in Bern.
Labels: bern, clouds, sky, statues, switzerland
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Crane, Wires, Sky
- Some construction, in Zurich. It seemed as if the entire continent was under construction.
Labels: clouds, construction, cranes, sky, switzerland, zurich
Monday, October 19, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Narrow Road with Garbage Bags
- Geneva. I'm back from four days in Montreal.
Labels: garbage, garbage bags, geneva, roads, switzerland
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>1938 Hudson
- This vintage auto belongs to my step-brother.
Labels: automobiles, cars, classic, hudson, vintage
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Sunshine Girl
- It's hard to know what is going on here, or what went on here...
Labels: dolls, toronto, toronto sun
Monday, October 12, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Coming in for a Landing
- Air Canada flight 881, Paris to Toronto.
Labels: airplanes, boeing 777, flight, planes, toronto, wings
Friday, October 09, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Chinatown Kitchen
- Well, the focussing is a little off... On Spadina Avenue, Toronto.
Labels: Chinatown, kitchens, night, restaurants, toronto, women
Thursday, October 08, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Lake Geneva
- No swimming :-)
Labels: geneva, lake geneva, switzerland, water
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Queen/Spadina
- An interesting Toronto night scene.
Labels: crutches, djembe, drums, McDonald's, night, Queen Street, Spadina, toronto
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Rough Night?
- A badly-injured doll :-)
Labels: dolls, garages, toronto
Monday, October 05, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Air Show
- Finally, a shot of the Canadian International Air Show, miles away from the action.
Labels: air shows, airplanes, canadian international air show, canadian national exhibition, cne, planes, vapour trails
Friday, October 02, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Cans of Spray Paint
- Outside 52 McCaul, Toronto, October 3rd, 2009 at the Rise for Youthlink fundraiser.
Labels: art, cans, colours, night, spray paint, toronto
Thursday, October 01, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Curvy Building
- For some reason, this big curve appealed to me. Shot in Lucerne/Luzern, Switzerland.
Labels: architecture, blue, buildings, lucerne, switzerland
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Keating Channel #2
- Keating Channel, Toronto, right beside the Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore Boulevard.
Labels: expressways, Gardiner, keating channel, port lands, toronto
All images © Brian Cameron. Reproduction in whole or in part - including electronic reproduction - without the permission of the photographer is prohibited.
More about me | Facebook | Saturation @ Flckr | Blogroll Me! | |
Brian's Camera Fund :-)
Powered by Blogger |