Monday, May 11, 2009
I will be on vacation for the next three weeks and will probably not be able to update this blog until the first week of June. See you when I get back.<< | home | >><< | home | >>
On the Sidewalk
- I never do this.
Labels: bicycles, bikes, toronto
Sunday, May 10, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>After Hours
- Somewhere on Bloor Street. I am leaving for Europe tomorrow for three weeks, so I may or may not be able to post anything while I am away. It's hard to say for sure.
Labels: dryers, laundromats, laundry, laundry mats, toronto, washing machines
Saturday, May 09, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >>
LSD Man #2
& LSD Man #1
- It's interesting what you find in the lanes of Toronto.
Labels: garbage, graf, graffiti, lanes, lsd, toronto
Friday, May 08, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>un pylône électrique
- For some reason, I like these things.
Labels: electricity, hydro towers, hydro wires, pylons, toronto
Thursday, May 07, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>The Bend
- I forgot to switch my auto-focus point back from the right, and ended up with this, which I kinda like.
Labels: curves, railroads, railway tracks, railways, toronto, train tracks
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>"Like a Safeway cart rolling down the street"
- An abandoned shopping cart, south of College and east of Bathurst.
Labels: lanes, laneways, shopping carts, toronto
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Evil Eye
- This dog went into attack mode when it saw me. I really thought I would have to fight it off.
Labels: dogs, pets, toronto
Monday, May 04, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>No Nukes
- Part of an anti-nuclear protest at Yonge and Dundas.
Labels: nuclear, protests, toronto, Yonge and Dundas
Sunday, May 03, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>HSA Bandon (I Think)
- Some colourful graf under Dundas Street, by the railway tracks. (Update: It actually says HSA Bacon, whatever that means...)
Labels: graf, graffiti, toronto
Saturday, May 02, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>Rogers Communications Centre
- At Ryerson. I like this building.
Labels: architecture, campus, rogers communications centre, Ryerson, Ryerson University, toronto
Friday, May 01, 2009
<< | home | >><< | home | >>This is the End
- The end or the beginning of some abandoned railway tracks in Tdot.
Labels: railroads, railway tracks, railways, toronto, train tracks
All images © Brian Cameron. Reproduction in whole or in part - including electronic reproduction - without the permission of the photographer is prohibited.
More about me | Facebook | Saturation @ Flckr | Blogroll Me! | |
Brian's Camera Fund :-)
Powered by Blogger |