Thursday, January 29, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> From the first Car
- Heading into Keel Station, I think (last Spetember). I am tied up with a conference right now, so I might not be able to post again until Monday.
subway, toronto, Toronto Transit Commission, transit, TTC Wednesday, January 28, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Flattening Sam's
- The southern portion of the old Sam the Record Man has been almost completely demolished. I wonder what happened to those fabulous old bank vaults.
demolition, Ryerson, Ryerson Library, Ryerson University, Sam the Record Man, Sam's, toronto Tuesday, January 27, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> To Serve and Protect
- Part of the police action after that beer store robbery, where a police officer was shot with a pellet gun.
cops, lights, police, toronto Monday, January 26, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Night Skating
- Skaters in Nathan Phillips Square, during our little warm patch last week.
arches, Nathan Phillips Square, night, skaters, skating, skating rink, toronto Saturday, January 24, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> POP
- A Queen Street streetcar at night, near University Avenue.
night, streetcars, toronto, Toronto Transit Commission, transit, TTC Friday, January 23, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Hotel
- The Sheraton on Queen Street at night.
hotels, lights, night, sheraton, toronto, windows Thursday, January 22, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Leaving Cuba #2
- Shot somewhere over the Caribbean, but I have no idea where.
caribbean, clouds, cuba, land, tropcial, tropics, water Wednesday, January 21, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> 2008
- I have been experimenting with the super macro mode on my Digital P&S. Sorry, this image is a bit too wide :-(
2008, chang, coins, macro, nickles Tuesday, January 20, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Path to the Beach
- Looking due south, to the Caribbean Sea from the resort in Cuba.
beaches, cuba, paths Monday, January 19, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Port of Québec
- From last summer, at
Le Port de Québec
boats, fleuves, grain silos, port of quebec, quebec, quebec city, sailboats, st lawrence, ville de quebec, water Sunday, January 18, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> ARBUCKS COFFE
- Last fall, during Nuit Blanche, on Queen Street. The focus is a bit off :-(
night, starbucks, toronto Saturday, January 17, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Shelf of Books
- Some books in one of my bookcases.
book shelf, books, toronto Friday, January 16, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Window Frost
- The power was out in my area all night last night, on one of the coldest nights of the year. It was quite cold inside the house this morning.
fern frost, frost, toronto, window frost, windows Thursday, January 15, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Cellar Doors
- Shot last summer in the Junction, west Toronto.
brick, brick walls, cellars, doors, junction, toronto Wednesday, January 14, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Beach Chairs
- It was -22 degrees Celsius when I started my morning bike tide today, so I thought a nice warm photo of the south Cuban shore would be appropriate.
beaches, caribbean, cuba, sand Tuesday, January 13, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Blue Door
- South of Queen Street.
blue, doors, graf, graffiti, toronto, urban decay Monday, January 12, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Smokestack
- The big chimney at Tower Automotive, on Sterling.
chimneys, clouds, sky, smokestacks, toronto, tower automotive Sunday, January 11, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Bunch
- A grainy bunch of bananas on a table.
bananas, bunch, fruit Friday, January 09, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> St Joseph Chapel
- Some etched glass in St Joseph Chapel, at the University of Toronto.
glass, st joseph chapel, toronto, University of Toronto Thursday, January 08, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Chain Link
- This is a fairly old photo, shot on 35mm many years ago in Toronto, but I am not sure where, exactly. I think it was out towards the Distillery District, when it was still deserted and used primarily by the film and TV industry.
chain link, fences, toronto Wednesday, January 07, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Thomas Fisher
- Inside the Tomas Fisher Rare Book Library at the University of Toronto.
books, libraries, rare books, Thomas Fisher, Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, toronto, U of T, University of Toronto Tuesday, January 06, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Foggy
- A foggy Yonge Street, looking north from Alexander street.
fog, rain, toronto, Yonge, Yonge Street Monday, January 05, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Gros Piton
- The larger of the two Pitons (volcanic plugs) in St Lucia. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
gros pitons, pitons, st lucia, UNESCO world heritage site Sunday, January 04, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Danger Due to Bicycle
- People keep piling garbage by this empty lot on Wallace, which will soon be the site of some new townhouses.
bicycles, bikes, toronto Saturday, January 03, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> No Haremos Menos de lo que la Patria Espera
- A Communist Party of Cuba banner hanging in the streets of Cinefeugos, Cuba.
bicycles, cienfuegos, cuba, streets Thursday, January 01, 2009
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Mirrored: Self-portrait
- Part of an art installation in Québec City.
mirrors, quebec, quebec city, reflections, self-portraits, ville de quebec Archives
All images ©
Brian Cameron. Reproduction in whole or in part - including electronic reproduction - without the permission of the photographer is prohibited. More about me | Facebook | Saturation @ Flckr | Blogroll Me! | |
Brian's Camera Fund :-)