Tuesday, September 30, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Hole in the Roof
- If anyone knows what this is or what it was used for, I'd be interested in knowing. It's located off a bike trail in the Humber Marshes, Toronto.
brick walls, graf, graffiti, holes, humber marshes, poles, red, roofs, structures, toronto, white Monday, September 29, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Keele
- Eastbound into Keele Station.
subway, toronto, Toronto Transit Commission, tracks, train tracks, transit, TTC Saturday, September 27, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> V
- Another shot from beneath Burnhamthorpe Road, Mississauga.
burnhamthorpe, burnhamthorpe road, clouds, mississauga, raised, roads, sky Friday, September 26, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Burnhamthorpe Road
- From the banks of the Credit River.
burnhamthorpe, burnhamthorpe road, cement, concrete, mississauga, overpasses, raised, roads Thursday, September 25, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Streak-Car
- A passing streetcar, outside Rancho Relaxo on College Street.
lights, night, red, streetcars, toronto, Toronto Transit Commission, transit, TTC Wednesday, September 24, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Leaving Kipling
- From the first subway car, heading out of Kipling Station last weekend.
railway tracks, subway, toronto, tracks, transit, TTC Tuesday, September 23, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Coming Down
- Some workers beginning to dismantle the Sam's sign. It will be stored until the new Ryerson Library building is erected in this spot. Another view here:
red, Sam the Record Man, Sam's, signs, toronto, Yonge Street Monday, September 22, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Arch
Humber Bay Arch Bridge
, taken during a bicycle trip along the waterfront trail.
bridges, toronto Saturday, September 20, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Crosswalk
- Looking down at a crosswalk on Dundas Street west.
asphalt, cars, crosswalks, roads, streets, toronto Friday, September 19, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Saturday Afternoon
- On Lake Ontatrio, shot during a bike ride along the waterfront.
boats, Lake Ontario, lakes, sailboats, sailing, toronto Thursday, September 18, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Blue Squares
- This is a portion of BLG's art installation at Espace during the 400th Anniversary celebrations in Québec City. Later, a group of us caught Robert Lepages's
, projected on the side of therse grain silos.
art, blg, grain silos, port of quebec, ports, quebec, quebec city, rivers, silos, st lawrence, ville de quebec Wednesday, September 17, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | > > Boutique Érotique
- An xxx store in old Québec. It seemed out-of-place to me, until I saw another one.
adults only, quebec, quebec city, ville de quebec, xxx Tuesday, September 16, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Eglise Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church
- at 410 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec City.
churches, clouds, Eglise Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church, quebec, quebec city, sky, spires, steeples, ville de quebec Monday, September 15, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> The Streets Of Old Québec
- Shot just to the south of Artillery Park.
cars, quebec, quebec city, streets, ville de quebec Sunday, September 14, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Creepy
- A rather disturbing mannequin on Rue du Petit Champlain, Québec City.
mannequins, quebec, quebec city, store fronts, store windows, ville de quebec, window displays Friday, September 12, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Jesus, I Think
- I think this is Jesus. The title could be interpreted as me telling Jesus that I think. Shot outside the Eglise Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church at 410 rue Saint Jean, Québec City.
jesus christ, quebec, quebec city, statues, ville de quebec Thursday, September 11, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Montreal (from the train)
- I guess this should be titled "Part" of Montreal (from the train). Snapped on my way to Québec City.
cityscapes, clouds, montreal, sky, skylines Wednesday, September 10, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Québec City @ Dusk
- Looking down from the park near the Parliament Building as the sun was setting.
chimneys, dusk, horizons, negative space, quebec, quebec city, skylines, smokestacks, ville de quebec Tuesday, September 09, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Charny
- This was shot from the train while crossing the St. Lawrence into Québec City. Finally, my laptop is healthy once again and I can get to those photos from Québec.
charny, chimneys, clouds, fleuves, pollution, quebec, rivers, sky, smokestacks, st lawrence, st-laurent Monday, September 08, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Garbage (or Old Stuff)
- The title was supplied by my seven-year-old daughter. It's very descriptive, if you ask me.
garbage, graf, graffiti, scribbles, toronto, trash, urban decay Friday, September 05, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Long Walk Home
- From last winter. I guess I am mentally preparing for winter.
footprints, railroads, railways, snow, toronto, train tracks, vanishing points, winter Thursday, September 04, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> St Micheal's Cathedral
- From Doors Open, 2008. I may have to take a blogging break, as my laptop is still kaput and I cannot process any photos and am running out of photos that I processed ages ago :-(
cathedrals, churches, doors open, St Michael's, toronto Wednesday, September 03, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Slush
- On Queen Street East, shot during the Beaches Jazz Festival.
ice cream, people, Queen Street, toronto, trucks Tuesday, September 02, 2008
<< | home | >> << | home | >> Library
- The Charles R. Sanderson Memorial Branch at Scadding Court. My laptop is still ill :-(
libraries, reflections, sanderson branch, streetcars, toronto, toronto public library Archives
All images ©
Brian Cameron. Reproduction in whole or in part - including electronic reproduction - without the permission of the photographer is prohibited. More about me | Facebook | Saturation @ Flckr | Blogroll Me! | |
Brian's Camera Fund :-)